Cookies are text files placed on your device (computer, mobile, tablet) when you visit a website. They record information about your browsing on this site. Cookies can only be viewed or modified by their issuer.
Types of cookies used on our site
www.ado-mdr.com uses 4 types of cookies.
A. Cookies essential to the use of the site
They allow you to use the main features of www.ado-mdr.com, such as purchasing products or accessing your personal account for example. By disabling the use of these cookies, you will no longer be able to take advantage of these features. These cookies do not collect any personal data and the information retained cannot be used for commercial purposes.
B. Site Performance Cookies
The performance cookies allow us to optimize our website and to detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information on how you use www.ado-mdr.com, including the number of visits per web page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a web page and number of clicks on one of the area of the site. Retained information may not be used for commercial purposes.
C. Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies allow us to remember your choices and preferences when browsing. Among other things, the data retained are: your country of residence, your language, your last purchase, or the orders attached to your www.ado-mdr.com account.
If these cookies are disabled:
- some pages of the site www.ado-mdr.com, do not display correctly (pages related to your account www.ado-mdr.com for example),
- the level of online support offered by www.ado-mdr.com is limited,
- your preferences for displaying or deactivating certain features can not be stored.
D. Advertising Marketing Cookies
a. Monitoring Cookies
Monitoring cookies allow us to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. We track and rate the number of sales and clicks based on our advertising investments.
b. Targeting Cookies
Targeting cookies let us know:
- the content of the pages you are viewing,
- the information you have chosen to share when registering on other sites,
- the pages and websites you have been able to consult during your recent navigations, or just before arriving at the site www.ado-mdr.com
We can offer you personalized advertisements, taking into account your preferences.
Respect for your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respect 2 following principles:
- We do not associate your cookies with any personally identifiable information. Cookies do not allow you to know your address, date of birth, telephone number or other identifying information.
- We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display our ads based on your interests.
If your computer or mobile device is used by more than one person, or if it has multiple browsers, it is possible that the contents displayed to other users match your preferences. If you wish, you can change the settings of your browser by referring to the section “Managing Cookies and Browser Settings” below.
Cookie settings and browser settings
The Browser Help topic tells you how to refuse new cookies, get a notification message about their receipt or how to disable them.
To facilitate your approach, here are the links to the Help topics of the most commonly used browsers:
- Internet Explorer™ : https://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Opera™ : https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Unless stated differently, the buyer gives his/ her consent to the use of his/her personal data provided when purchasing the goods as a part of customer file, as well as to transmit the data to the third party.
In accordance with the Act No 78-17 on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties law dated 6 January 1978, the buyer has at all times a right of access and rectification of his/ her data. In this case, he/she must send his/ her request by e-mail.
With regard to the information provided for credit card payment, the seller guarantees to the buyer that the information are not retained by www.ado-mdr.com after the payment of the buyer’s order with the exception of the amount thereof.